51 Baring Street, Worcester 6850
101 York Street, Dormehis Drift, George 6530
GPS: 33°38'40.222 19°26'44.285
From The South:
- Take the R43 exit from the N1 highway as it enters Worcester.
- Follow the R43 (Mitchell's Pass) down to the traffic lights at High Street.
- Turn left into High Street and proceed 3,3km to Baring Street.
- Turn right into Baring Street. BGCMA is 90 metres down on the left, opposite the Worcester Public Library.
From The North:
- Take the R60 exit from the N1 highway as it enters Worcester.
- Follow the R60 for 1,9km until it becomes High Street at the start of the town centre.
- Follow High Street and proceed 1,1km to Baring Street.
- Turn left into Baring Street. BGCMA is 90 metres down on the left, opposite the Worcester Public Library.
GPS: 33°57'33.123 22°27'10.931
From The West:
- Take the 431 exit from the N2 as it enters George.
- Follow York Street for 4,8km and turn left into CJ Langenhoven Road.
- Take the first left turn for your destination.
From The East:
- Take the N9/N12 (George, Oudtshoorn, Uniondale) exit from the N2 as it reaches the outskirts of George.
- Proceed along the N12 (Knysna Road/Courtenay Street) for 6km.
- Take the first exit and turn left into York Street at the traffic circle.
- After 0,4km, turn right into CJ Langenhoven Road and then first left.